Vietnam Restaurant Tips by muddybok Top 5 Page for this destination
Vietnam Restaurants: 231 reviews and 202 photos
This is one of the fine dine place in Hoi An. Brother Café may not be the cheapest place to dine, but the scenery, landscaping & services are superb.
I see many tourists spending more than 1 week at Hoi An stop, and i can imagine why. The river behind the cafe is so beautiful from dusk to night and occasionally you will see some boats passing lazily and having a long chill beer to me at this time is just great.
Comparison: more expensive than average
More Reviews (53)
- See All Open Tour Bus
- See All Halong Bay
- See All R.I.P.
muddybok's Related Pages
Vietnam Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A narrow land with a bit of everything"
- "Tampa_Shawn Visits Vietnam"
- "Count your Dong in Vietnam"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vietnam
- Hotels in Vietnam
- Transportation in Vietnam
- Nightlife in Vietnam
- Restaurants in Vietnam
- Shopping in Vietnam
- Warnings and Dangers in Vietnam
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vietnam
- 297 Reviews
- 345 Photos
- 20 Forum posts
- 9 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (36)
Have you been to Vietnam?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vietnam
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambodia Intro, 63 reviews, 92 photos, 4 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 46 reviews, 75 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vietnam Intro, 54 reviews, 61 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asia Intro, 45 reviews, 65 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mamallapuram Intro, 21 reviews, 79 photos
- Melaka Intro, 34 reviews, 60 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Shi Intro, 40 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 38 reviews, 42 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ha Long Intro, 36 reviews, 44 photos
- State of Sabah Intro, 38 reviews, 40 photos