Malaysia Sports & Outdoors Tips by muddybok
Malaysia Sports & Outdoors: 26 reviews and 36 photos
This is what we do when we have few hours between studies or over the weekend. We will ride to nearby dams, beaches and hills to restore our beautiful minds.
Directions: Just anywhere the wheels take us.
Having an ATV in Malaysia can be quite fun. Opportunities to play on beaches & bushes are abundant.
Just observe some safety measure when you're doing ATV.
This is a typical scene for every live aboard dive trip that we had. Beers, cig & some grass are just some of the pastime & naughty thing that we do when we’re few nautical miles from all authorities.
This picture is to remember my late dive instructor (1st from the left) whom was killed in his biking hobby.
Theme: Scuba Diving
Not for the meek, you've been warned!!
If you are happen to own or rent a mean, off-road worthy 4WD machine during your stay in Malaysia. You will find Malaysia a 4-wheeling heaven. Some world toughest treks such as Jeli-Cameron, Bekok-Kg. Peta trails are capable to kill any stock 4WD machine.
These tough trails that pass through national parks are not for the meek, you've been warned!!
Equipment: - Off-road worthy 4WD (no stock machine pls!!)
- Winches (a must)
- Hoe & other offroad preparation
- Mud Tires
- Good suspension system
- Turbo Charged (preferred)
- Snookle (Optional)
- Air Locker (plus point)
4-Wheeling is getting more popular among the yuppies. Seem like every family own a 4WD.
Tracks with various difficult levels found throughout the country sides.
Equipment: Winches & Mud tires are "must have" for tough tracks crossing national parks & logging tracks. Other essential such as Air-Locker, Turbo-charging, snorkels, good suspensions will depend very much on disposable income & seriousness towards this sport.
Consult you tour leader for all the essentials.
More Reviews (41)
- See All Nowhere near Angkor Wat, but am still...
- See All Camped by some riverside (Pedu, Kedah)
- See All Raja Sehari!
- See All Malaysia
muddybok's Related Pages
Malaysia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Visit Malaysia Year 2007 has started"
- "Malaysia - a cool fusion of culture and beliefs"
- "Malaysia Travel (and The Foreign Labour Colony)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Malaysia
- Hotels in Malaysia
- Transportation in Malaysia
- Nightlife in Malaysia
- Restaurants in Malaysia
- Shopping in Malaysia
- Warnings and Dangers in Malaysia
- See All...
Explore the World
- Øm Kloster Hotels
- Reeds Ferry Hotels
- Evansville Hotels
- Belmont Hotels
- Beaches & Swimming
- Guyana Sports & Outdoors
- Philippines Sports & Outdoors
- Pulau Bintan Sports & Outdoors
- Puerto Morelos Sports & Outdoors
- Virginia Beach Sports & Outdoors
- Mumbai Sports & Outdoors
- Taipei Sports & Outdoors
- Summerville Sports & Outdoors
- Florence Sports & Outdoors
- Boracay Island Sports & Outdoors
- Moscow Sports & Outdoors
Badges & Stats in Malaysia
- 566 Reviews
- 803 Photos
- 51 Forum posts
- 28 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Malaysia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Malaysia
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Today's Meet a Member a Day -..."
- Commented on one of doreeny's Malaysia travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Nowhere near Angkor Wat, but am still proud of it"
- Wrote a Review Nowhere near Angkor Wat, but am still proud of it in Malaysia Things to Do
- updated a Malaysia Travelogue "Live to Dive"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambodia Intro, 63 reviews, 92 photos, 4 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 46 reviews, 75 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vietnam Intro, 54 reviews, 61 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asia Intro, 45 reviews, 65 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mamallapuram Intro, 21 reviews, 79 photos
- Melaka Intro, 34 reviews, 60 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Shi Intro, 40 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 38 reviews, 42 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ha Long Intro, 36 reviews, 44 photos
- State of Sabah Intro, 38 reviews, 40 photos
Top Malaysia hotels
- Kuala Lumpur Hotels
- 5923 Reviews - 13230 Photos
- Pulau Langkawi Hotels
- 1358 Reviews - 3039 Photos
- Port Dickson Hotels
- 160 Reviews - 378 Photos
- Kuala Terengganu Hotels
- 133 Reviews - 308 Photos
- Penang Hotels
- 2424 Reviews - 5114 Photos
- Cameron Highlands Hotels
- 566 Reviews - 1700 Photos
- Kuching Hotels
- 785 Reviews - 2068 Photos
- Kota Kinabalu Hotels
- 1038 Reviews - 2697 Photos
- Melaka Hotels
- 1562 Reviews - 3793 Photos
- Johor Bahru Hotels
- 511 Reviews - 897 Photos
- Genting Hotels
- 346 Reviews - 965 Photos
- Miri Hotels
- 219 Reviews - 533 Photos
- Kuantan Hotels
- 154 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Pulau Sapi Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Lumut Hotels
- 84 Reviews - 213 Photos