"Da Lat High Country" Top 5 Page for this destination Da Lat by muddybok
Da Lat Travel Guide: 252 reviews and 807 photos
Da Lat is my 2nd stop after Saigon. This is a highland town and slowly becoming a popular holiday destination for local, especially those from Saigon.
- Pros:Highland weather.
- Cons:Easily suffer from sun burn without realizing it.
- In a nutshell:I just love this place!
You can get some superior silk goods from Chicken Village near Dalat with very affordable price. I won't call it... more travel advice
Some of these teenage girls (see left) will be shy to take photos especially if they are not dressing up or in the... more travel advice
muddybok's Related Pages
Da Lat Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Da Lat"
- "Da Lat High Country"
- "A Highland Paradise"
- "Still not sure about this City"
- "Da Lat."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Da Lat
- Hotels in Da Lat
- Transportation in Da Lat
- Nightlife in Da Lat
- Restaurants in Da Lat
- Shopping in Da Lat
- Warnings and Dangers in Da Lat
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Da Lat
- 33 Reviews
- 35 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Da Lat?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Da Lat
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambodia Intro, 63 reviews, 92 photos, 4 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 46 reviews, 75 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vietnam Intro, 54 reviews, 61 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asia Intro, 45 reviews, 65 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mamallapuram Intro, 21 reviews, 79 photos
- Melaka Intro, 34 reviews, 60 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Shi Intro, 40 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 38 reviews, 42 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ha Long Intro, 36 reviews, 44 photos
- State of Sabah Intro, 38 reviews, 40 photos
Latest Da Lat hotel reviews