"Ancient Capital" Top 5 Page for this destination Hue by muddybok
Hue Travel Guide: 623 reviews and 1,726 photos
Hue is especially famous with old tombs & pagodas. This Hue trip of mine is not so much of the tomb raider trip, but more of observing Vietnamese daily life.
I don’t think Vietnam can be considered as Land of Dragons when we already have Big Dragon (China). I must admit that I... more travel advice
There are two imbalance lakes separate by little trunk road. You can access to two islands (one each side) by using... more travel advice
muddybok's Related Pages
Hue Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "HUE & SURROUNDS ARE INTERESTING!"
- "the capital of the Nguyễn Lords"
- "The Vietnamese Imperial City"
- "Ancient Capital"
- "IMPERIAL HUE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hue
- Hotels in Hue
- Transportation in Hue
- Nightlife in Hue
- Restaurants in Hue
- Shopping in Hue
- Warnings and Dangers in Hue
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hue
- 30 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (45)
Have you been to Hue?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hue
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambodia Intro, 63 reviews, 92 photos, 4 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 46 reviews, 75 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vietnam Intro, 54 reviews, 61 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asia Intro, 45 reviews, 65 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mamallapuram Intro, 21 reviews, 79 photos
- Melaka Intro, 34 reviews, 60 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Shi Intro, 40 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 38 reviews, 42 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ha Long Intro, 36 reviews, 44 photos
- State of Sabah Intro, 38 reviews, 40 photos