"The resting place for Dragon!!" Pulau Tioman by muddybok
Pulau Tioman Travel Guide: 441 reviews and 1,047 photos
According to legend, Tioman Island is the resting place of a magical dragon princess, who whilst flying from China to her beloved prince in Singapore, sought solace in the crystal clear water of South China Seas to visit her prince in Singapore. This beautiful maiden stopped by at Tioman Island to seek solace during her flight and fell in love with the charms of this alluring isle. Enraptured by the wonder of Tioman, the princess discontinued her journey and vowed to spend the rest of her days giving pleasure and comfort to weary travelers. So pleased was she with the surrounding charm, that she discontinued her journey, and search for happiness in order to give pleasure and comfort to weary passing seafarers as well as providing shelter and refreshment to fisherman by turning herself into this beautiful island.
Extracted from Tourism Board & internet
This page will featured some of the Pulau Aur & Dayang tips at the Off the Beaten Path (not too sure i want to create Dayang page)
Tioman is now a duty free island and alcohol drink are selling at lower price than average. Good news for all the... more travel advice
It's not strange to see these signs on some coconut trunks. Well, not everyone who walks under these beautiful palm... more travel advice
muddybok's Related Pages
Pulau Tioman Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nearest paradise from Singapore - Tioman Island"
- "IMPREXXION: PULAU TIOMAN"
- "Pulau Tioman"
- "Pulau Tioman - A Rustic Paradise"
- "PULAU TIOMAN"
- "The resting place for Dragon!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pulau Tioman
- Hotels in Pulau Tioman
- Transportation in Pulau Tioman
- Nightlife in Pulau Tioman
- Restaurants in Pulau Tioman
- Shopping in Pulau Tioman
- Warnings and Dangers in Pulau Tioman
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Pulau Tioman
- 14 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Pulau Tioman?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Tioman
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambodia Intro, 63 reviews, 92 photos, 4 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 46 reviews, 75 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vietnam Intro, 54 reviews, 61 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asia Intro, 45 reviews, 65 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mamallapuram Intro, 21 reviews, 79 photos
- Melaka Intro, 34 reviews, 60 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Shi Intro, 40 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 38 reviews, 42 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ha Long Intro, 36 reviews, 44 photos
- State of Sabah Intro, 38 reviews, 40 photos
Latest Pulau Tioman hotel reviews
- Paya Beach Resort
- 237 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 1, 2013
- Salang Sayang Resort
- 74 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 25, 2013
- Bamboo Hill Chalets
- 57 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 15, 2013
- JapaMala Resort
- 230 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 26, 2013
- Panuba Inn Resort
- 111 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 23, 2013
- Salang Indah Resort
- 32 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 31, 2013
- Bagus Place Retreat
- 180 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 12, 2013
- Salang Pusaka Resort
- 36 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 24, 2013
- Tioman Paya Resort
- 25 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 12, 2013