"Cochin" Kochi by muddybok

Kochi Travel Guide: 442 reviews and 1,058 photos

In my Kochi page, I will try to bring out a more relax mood of traveling especially after all the rugged travel when I was at Mumbai, Aurangabad, Hyderabad & other destinations before this. I didn't purposely put up the "Father forgive them for they know not what they do" picture to irritate people, but to bring out the external influences that found here is quite unique as compare to India as the whole. Of course Goa is one place that Catholic influence is ever more evident than Kochi.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for the rest of his life.
- Confucius

The old man really knows what he is saying man!!

• Last visit to Kochi: Jan 2006
  • Intro Updated Feb 23, 2006

• songlines's Profile Photo
    Jun 3, 2006 at 9:48 AM

Loving your pages and photos! I am hoping to visit Cochin winter 07, looking forward and finding your info interesting.

• Wild_Orchid's Profile Photo
    Apr 16, 2006 at 11:59 PM

sounds like a greaaaaaaaat place. you write well. nice pics too. :)

• bpacker's Profile Photo
    Apr 4, 2006 at 2:05 AM

Alamak, I was looking at the nets with fascination then I saw the dead hammerheads: ( Don't tell me they makan those things??

• bkoon's Profile Photo
    Mar 27, 2006 at 5:18 AM

Nice pictures. Looks like you had loads of fun in Kochi. I saw hammerhead sharks at the fishmongers'. :(

• airasia's Profile Photo
    Mar 8, 2006 at 6:03 AM

wah so fast got '5' already. hey coming for friday meet ?

• aadil's Profile Photo
    Mar 2, 2006 at 11:04 PM

Great page and I hope to see this place someday too!!! It looks like a very interesting place to me.

• ellielou's Profile Photo
    Feb 23, 2006 at 10:37 AM

great photos & text on a place that's not been on my 'radar screen!' it is now, however! great job....(and we need to talk cameras, since I'm in the market for a new--and cheap--one!)

• xuessium's Profile Photo
    Feb 23, 2006 at 9:03 AM

Good page, Bok! You must have enjoyed your travels in India! Good work; good effort. NOTHING can take away that. BTW, no flash photography? Use a tripod lah. Mini one also can.

• muddybok's Profile Photo
    Feb 22, 2006 at 9:30 PM

If everyone can master the skill of no-flash photographic, then yes.

• umashanker's Profile Photo
    Feb 22, 2006 at 9:27 PM

Nice shots bok.Personally i belive in the freedom of camera untill it hurts ohters.But i do not like the ban of camera in museums & relegious places.

Badges & Stats in Kochi