"Kapaa - A Good Island Base" Kapaa by goshawk301
Kapaa Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 40 photos
On both of my two visits to Kauai I stayed in Kapa'a. It's a good midway point on the main highway from Hanalei to Waimea, making it convenient for reaching all points on the island. The town of Kapa'a has a laid-back, genuine island feel to it and it's not overly touristy.
This page is mainly for tips about hotels I have stayed in. Please see my main Kauai page for my descriptions of Kauai destinations.
BW Plantation Hale is a condo complex conveniently located next to the Coconut Marketplace shopping mall. I had a... more travel advice
goshawk301's Related Pages
Kapaa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MikeyUK's Kauai'"
- "Kapaa - A Good Island Base"
- "Kapaa..not too bad"
- "Kauai - my favorite for a quiet start"
- "wagoners's new Kapaa Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kapaa
- Hotels in Kapaa
- Transportation in Kapaa
- Restaurants in Kapaa
- Shopping in Kapaa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kapaa
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Kapaa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kapaa
Top 10 Pages
- Kauai Intro, 20 reviews, 20 photos
- Seattle Intro, 15 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Buenos Aires Intro, 12 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Portland Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 10 reviews
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Mazama Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Nanao Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Kapaa Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos