"Visiting Rhode Island" Rhode Island by marcoparco
Rhode Island Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 6 photos
Went to Rhode Island for 2 wks in 2001. Truly a beautiful spot, especially the beaches!!!
The trip for me had two things that I was interested in! The cars and the chance to finally try surfing. Oups I guess I forgot the girls!hahaha.
Anyway, the nice cars were in abundance. It was amazing! The surfing, well didn't live up to the expectations. I didn't bother trying since there was only 2 foot waves and a crap load of people fighting for them. I spent my time on the swimming part of the beach where I body surfed mostly. Of course, the girls didn't disappoint.
- Pros:beatiful beaches!
- Cons:some heavy traffic which makes for long driving
- In a nutshell:worth a visit...beautiful state
For a car lover like me, it was a treat to visit such a country where people think so highly of there cars. Beautiful... more travel advice
Like in most US cities, the traffic is pretty confusing...make sure you look at your map befrore setting out... more travel advice
marcoparco's Related Pages
Rhode Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Some Thoughts On":Little Rhody""
- "Visiting Rhode Island"
- "Rhode Island-Newport"
- "Rhode Island, another beautiful New England State"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rhode Island
- 5 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Rhode Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rhode Island
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port-au-Prince 51 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericton Intro, 43 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 16 reviews, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Shediac Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- Deer Island Intro, 12 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Halifax Intro, 12 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jacmel Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Cayes Jacmel Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos
- Saint George Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sussex Intro, 1 review, 15 photos, 2 travelogues