"Nestled in the Mountains of Haiti" Kenscoff by marcoparco
Kenscoff Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 1 photos
After a 45 minute drive from Port-au-Prince you can find yourself in an area called Kenscoff. It is not only a more rural area of Haiti, but also a much cooler area of Haiti due to the higher altitude. Around Kenscoff you can find some real charming spots to visit....
- Pros:A good getaway from the city heat and a great more rural area....
- Cons:Only so much to see and do
- In a nutshell:Worth a few hours of your time for sure.....
marcoparco's Related Pages
Kenscoff Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kenscoff
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Kenscoff?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kenscoff
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port-au-Prince 51 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericton Intro, 43 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 16 reviews, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Shediac Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- Deer Island Intro, 12 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Halifax Intro, 12 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jacmel Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Cayes Jacmel Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos
- Saint George Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sussex Intro, 1 review, 15 photos, 2 travelogues