"Next Door we found Blue October" Kinston by YWLTP

Kinston Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 24 photos

The Band that brought us there!

A Rainy Wednesday night took us to Kinston… I was D 2 (squared) Designated Driver… Then with me I had the TWO AMIGOS! We made a pit stop in New Bern at the outback on our way from Morehead… the Amigos had managed to sip down their gin and tonic while we drove that way and chatted of “yesteryears”… at dinner we “tied on the feed bags” and my metro sexual “amigos” shared a Tall Lager… it began to rain as we turned to the Next Door Night Club… it would be our first real outing together “just the 3 of us”… what was I in for… and why does it have to be a concert I thought in my head… I’m not to partial to concerts… but I also am up for pretty much anything lately… so after making our own parking space we bolted to the door with the rain on our faces… burrrrrrrrrrrr once we got in, and then… the crowed was mild… laid back… and the “whole in the wall” was looking like it just might work for our night out… 2 bottles of water,15 to 20 beers and 2 shots of jagermeister later the band bowed their heads and left the stage… it was a good time… a real good time…

• Last visit to Kinston: Aug 2006
  • Intro Updated Aug 9, 2006

Comments

YWLTP

“Nothing so liberalizes a man and expands his kindly instincts in him as travel and contact with many kinds of people.”

Ranked Member

Badges & Stats in Kinston

Have you been to Kinston?

Latest Activity in Kinston