"WENATCHEE land of the apple's........" Wenatchee by dickiemint
Wenatchee Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 60 photos
One of the best views of the twin cities of Wenatchee and East Wenatchee is from the best gardens in the area. The Ohme gardens are at the northwest end of Wenatchee, High up on the side of the mountains.
If you like out door recreation then you are in look , here are a name but few :~
cycling, skaters, golf, mountain biking, river rafting and other water sports then in the winter you have all the snow sports.
- Pros:When you are here you don't want to leave.
- Cons:Long way from England!!!
- In a nutshell:Plenty to see and do.
The ladies that run the place are like your Grand mother Very loving and friendly. you can sit and watch film on the... more travel advice
dickiemint's Related Pages
Wenatchee Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Quiet Commercial Center on the Columbia River"
- "Wenatchee - Apple Capital of the World"
- "WENATCHEE land of the apple's........"
- "lygchicana's new Wenatchee page"
- "Pennyrama's new Wenatchee Page"
- "Hiking Trip"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Wenatchee
- 2 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Wenatchee?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wenatchee
Photos in WenatcheeSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Olympia Intro, 6 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- Prefecture of Cefalonia Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Washington State Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wenatchee Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Seattle Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bremerton Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Scotland Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Shropshire Intro, 3 photos
- Wolverhampton Intro, 3 photos
- Spain Intro, 1 photo