dickiemint's profile photo

dickiemint

Rich Online Now
Treat people the same way as you like to be treated yourself. properly & fairly............

My Favorite Pages

Olympia

Travel Map

toemayn's Profile Photo
toemayn Sep 17, 2013 at 3:42 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

Jannice48's Profile Photo
Jannice48 May 12, 2007 at 3:15 AM

Thanks for your comment and the the messageboard link. We both love Kefalonia, hoping to return again with all the family, maybe next year, we are off to Lefkas this year. I see you live in Shropshire where we love to visit at weekends during the summer.

Fergie01's Profile Photo
Fergie01 Sep 17, 2006 at 1:08 PM

Happy Birthday to You!! Sounds like you are throughly enjoying life....cheers to You:))...greetings and happy travels. Ontario Canada - Deana

Kaynisa's Profile Photo
Kaynisa Sep 17, 2006 at 12:07 PM

Hello there...Happy birthday to you♫ Happy birthday to you♫♫ Happy birthday to You ♫ Happy birthday to you♫♫ Greetings from Malaysia. Have a good one, Cheers ~~K~~

uglyscot's Profile Photo
uglyscot Sep 17, 2006 at 12:01 AM

Many Happy returns. Such a lucky man to have all your hobbies and lovely job.

colincox's Profile Photo
colincox Jul 20, 2005 at 1:08 PM

Hi Rich, I'm thinking of taking my 16 year old son to Manor Adventure at Craven Arms next month. Do you know anything about it? Colin

JetlagCity's Profile Photo
JetlagCity Jun 2, 2005 at 4:42 PM

Hi Rich, thanks for your kind comment on my homepage. I'm very envious that you're in a line of work you've always wanted to do! Cheers, Jane.

DavidKeeling's Profile Photo
DavidKeeling Oct 13, 2004 at 7:37 AM

My Grandfather came from Shropshire, but he never said much about it. i'll return to your pages to find out all about it. Cheers1

tessy's Profile Photo
tessy Oct 11, 2004 at 1:26 PM

Wow, I'm fascinated by your baeutiful sunrises and sunsets, especially the autumn morning!