"Welcome to my little world" dickiemint's Profile

Well where to start

Born and raised in the county of shropshire in England. I consider my self very lucky as the job i'm doing is the work i have always wanted to do from the time i started to walk, Which is horticulture. I have love every minute of it ,Started at a local nursery which I did about 12 years for Then went to the place i'm at now which is working on a big country estate. While working at both of these places I have done a vast amount of courses.

That leads me into my hobbys which are :-
1) Gardening (looking at different types of flowers and designs you can get around the world).

2) Photography where i have 3 different camera's which i'mstill getting use to .
minolta dynax 7000i 35mm,
fuji finepix 2300 digital,
and the new one which is minolta dimage Z1.

3) Computers which I have only had since 2001, So I have been on computer courses one after another .
So the long and the short of it is that my hobbys all go together one way all another.

• Intro Updated Oct 3, 2004

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Sep 17, 2013 at 3:42 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• Jannice48's Profile Photo
    May 12, 2007 at 3:15 AM

Thanks for your comment and the the messageboard link. We both love Kefalonia, hoping to return again with all the family, maybe next year, we are off to Lefkas this year. I see you live in Shropshire where we love to visit at weekends during the summer.

• Fergie01's Profile Photo
    Sep 17, 2006 at 1:08 PM

Happy Birthday to You!! Sounds like you are throughly enjoying life....cheers to You:))...greetings and happy travels. Ontario Canada - Deana

• Kaynisa's Profile Photo
    Sep 17, 2006 at 12:07 PM

Hello there...Happy birthday to you♫ Happy birthday to you♫♫ Happy birthday to You ♫ Happy birthday to you♫♫ Greetings from Malaysia. Have a good one, Cheers ~~K~~

• uglyscot's Profile Photo
    Sep 17, 2006 at 12:01 AM

Many Happy returns. Such a lucky man to have all your hobbies and lovely job.

• colincox's Profile Photo
    Jul 20, 2005 at 1:08 PM

Hi Rich, I'm thinking of taking my 16 year old son to Manor Adventure at Craven Arms next month. Do you know anything about it? Colin

• JetlagCity's Profile Photo
    Jun 2, 2005 at 4:42 PM

Hi Rich, thanks for your kind comment on my homepage. I'm very envious that you're in a line of work you've always wanted to do! Cheers, Jane.

• DavidKeeling's Profile Photo
    Oct 13, 2004 at 7:37 AM

My Grandfather came from Shropshire, but he never said much about it. i'll return to your pages to find out all about it. Cheers1

• tessy's Profile Photo
    Oct 11, 2004 at 1:26 PM

Wow, I'm fascinated by your baeutiful sunrises and sunsets, especially the autumn morning!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
dickiemint's Profile Photo

dickiemint

“Treat people the same way as you like to be treated yourself. properly & fairly............”

Real Name