"Aki no Miyajima" Top 5 Page for this destination Miyajima by Bilimari
Miyajima Travel Guide: 109 reviews and 389 photos
Miyajima is one of the three most beautiful spots in Japan.
I always try to go there when I'm back in Japan.
Check the tide schedule so that you can see it standing in water. When the tide is out, you can walk to it.
On the ferry to and from the island, don't miss the Kodak-moment to take some beautiful photos of the island with the red torii gate.
I will put information about this place later. In the meantime, if you have any questions about Miyajima, e-mail me.
We are very unique when it comes to religion. While Christian population is growing, and more younger generations... more travel advice
It's the souvenir shop mile, to and from the Itsukushima shrine. Most shops carry similar items. Must buy items: -... more travel advice
Bilimari's Related Pages
Miyajima Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "the most famous red gate in japan"
- "Miyajima - Itsukushima"
- "Aki no Miyajima"
- "Miyajima: Island Shrine"
- "Miyajima Island"
- "Miyajimma - island of romance and history"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Miyajima
- Hotels in Miyajima
- Transportation in Miyajima
- Nightlife in Miyajima
- Restaurants in Miyajima
- Shopping in Miyajima
- Warnings and Dangers in Miyajima
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Miyajima
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to Miyajima?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Miyajima
Top 10 Pages
- Malta Intro, 28 reviews, 33 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bora-Bora Intro, 13 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dublin Intro, 20 reviews, 13 photos
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Connecticut Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Northern Ireland Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Belfast Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Hartford Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos