"Established in 1645" Farmington by Bilimari
Farmington Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 22 photos
I moved to Farmington, CT in 2000. I love this small New England town. (I prefer shorter and less snow winter, though.)
It's a small town, but has a lot to offer.
50cent, who purchased a mansion from Mike Tyson.
Point of interests:
Hill Stead Museum, Stanley-Whitman House, Miss Porter's School (Jackie Kennedy went here.)
- Pros:Small New England town
- Cons:Did I say, Small New England town?
There are several shops where you can rent canoe and other equipment. When the water level is high, you can do 10 miles... more travel advice
Hill-Stead Museum, designated a National Historic Landmark in 1991, is an outstanding example of Colonial Revival... more travel advice
Bilimari's Related Pages
Farmington Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Established in 1645"
- "Farmville, Connecticut"
- "Historic Farmington Connecticut"
- ""Working" in Connecticut - 2006"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Farmington
- Hotels in Farmington
- Transportation in Farmington
- Shopping in Farmington
- Warnings and Dangers in Farmington
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Farmington
- 9 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Farmington?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Farmington
Top 10 Pages
- Malta Intro, 28 reviews, 33 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bora-Bora Intro, 13 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dublin Intro, 20 reviews, 13 photos
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Connecticut Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Northern Ireland Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Belfast Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Hartford Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos