"Where are we now???" Liechtenstein by Bilimari
Liechtenstein Travel Guide: 444 reviews and 1,243 photos
It's a small country. While we were driving one of the main road, we were in and out of the country without noticing. It was a strange feeling for me, who grew up in Japan, where only way to get to neighboring countries was to go across the ocean.
I visited the city hall, where you can get your passport stamped for a fee.
I also visited a winery. I believe that it is owned by the crown prince?
Bilimari's Related Pages
Liechtenstein Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Liechtenstein: the Shangri La of Europe"
- "Liechtenstein, the pretty Principality"
- "Liechtenstein is a little Gem"
- "Guilty again of country collecting! Make that #54"
- "wee tiny ickle country"
- "LIECHTENSTEIN - Unique and Special"
- "Liechtenstein - Between Austria and Switzerland"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Liechtenstein
- Hotels in Liechtenstein
- Transportation in Liechtenstein
- Nightlife in Liechtenstein
- Restaurants in Liechtenstein
- Shopping in Liechtenstein
- Warnings and Dangers in Liechtenstein
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Liechtenstein
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Liechtenstein?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Liechtenstein
Top 10 Pages
- Malta Intro, 28 reviews, 33 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bora-Bora Intro, 13 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dublin Intro, 20 reviews, 13 photos
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Northern Ireland Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Belfast Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Connecticut Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antrim Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos