"Am I in heaven? or is it Bora Bora?" Top 5 Page for this destination Bora-Bora by Bilimari

Bora-Bora Travel Guide: 291 reviews and 587 photos

After all these years of planning, I finally went to Bora Bora for scuba diving!
The diving was great, much better than I expected. I saw turtles, rays, lots of colorful fish, corals, swam with sharks and Napoleon fish.

A whole week of disconnect from modern technology such as TV, Internet, Radio, iPod, etc. was one of the best thing I gave to myself in years. No worries, just play in the water all day, eat great meals, and sleep. This must be the heaven.

• Last visit to Bora-Bora: Apr 2007
  • Intro Updated May 27, 2007

• Jun 6, 2011 at 10:52 AM

Bora Bora is such a wonderfull place !

• Toshioohsako's Profile Photo
    Sep 5, 2010 at 7:29 AM

very beautiful photos. The season is really changing in Europe (to Fall and winter) and your paradise pictures look warmer than ever!

• rexvaughan's Profile Photo
    Jun 20, 2009 at 8:30 AM

Great page, M! I'm early but send my best birthday wishes to you. I think it would take a lot of Guiness to get me to swim with those sharks! We just got back from England where I had a lot of dark ales & a few Guinesses as well.

• 850prc's Profile Photo
    Jul 31, 2008 at 6:40 AM

Very heavenly page, M. I'd be one of those folks who freak out about the sharks, though. :)

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    May 16, 2008 at 6:42 AM

Nice tips!

• Mar 8, 2008 at 1:04 AM

Sutekina shasinga ippai! Arigatou~

• juliewong's Profile Photo
    Dec 23, 2007 at 7:11 AM

Wow, the diving looks so cool. And beautiful.

• Nov 2, 2007 at 5:16 AM

Looks very nice indeed! :o)

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Oct 17, 2007 at 4:30 AM

Wow...Bora Bora. Is that a Napolean fish. Fantastic diving pics. I can imagine myself scuba diving there, LOL. Oh how wish I have asked for a postcard from there. Excellent page.

• feag's Profile Photo
    Oct 2, 2007 at 4:55 PM

what an intersting site and bora bora looks wonderful but you would not get me swimming with those sharks. silly i know as i bet it was fine! you do some amazing things :-)

Bilimari

“I said "Hello" unnoticed, you said "Goodbye" too soon”

Badges & Stats in Bora-Bora

Have you been to Bora-Bora?

Latest Activity in Bora-Bora