"Am I in heaven? or is it Bora Bora?" Top 5 Page for this destination Bora-Bora by Bilimari
Bora-Bora Travel Guide: 291 reviews and 587 photos
After all these years of planning, I finally went to Bora Bora for scuba diving!
The diving was great, much better than I expected. I saw turtles, rays, lots of colorful fish, corals, swam with sharks and Napoleon fish.
A casual small restaurant with 10+ tables in open air facility. Great meal, everything is prepared nicely. Meat dishes... more travel advice
An open air restaurant with 15 or so tables. Inexpensive compared to most of the restaurants in the area, but the meals... more travel advice
Bilimari's Related Pages
Bora-Bora Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bora Bora .... The Jewel of the Pacific"
- "When a Dream becomes Reality: Tour of Bora Bora"
- "Bora Bora - Jewel of the South Pacific"
- "You will Love Bora Bora!"
- "Am I in heaven? or is it Bora Bora?"
- "Bora Bora"
- "A Honeymoon in Bora Bora"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bora-Bora
- Hotels in Bora-Bora
- Transportation in Bora-Bora
- Nightlife in Bora-Bora
- Restaurants in Bora-Bora
- Shopping in Bora-Bora
- Warnings and Dangers in Bora-Bora
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bora-Bora
- 13 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 26 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (36)
Have you been to Bora-Bora?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bora-Bora
Photos in Bora-BoraSee All Photos (22)
Top 10 Pages
- Malta Intro, 28 reviews, 33 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bora-Bora Intro, 13 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dublin Intro, 20 reviews, 13 photos
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Connecticut Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Northern Ireland Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Belfast Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Hartford Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos