"Back in the ville!" leeludalas's Profile
After 10 years in LA, it's a pleasure to be back in good old Kentucky! Home of the Louisville Slugger, Mohammed Ali, and of course, the DERBY!
Adding photos on my Louisville page now... Work in progress. :)
Travel to me is not an option but an imperative. I find every place I travel to provides a broadened sense of awareness and adds to my life experience. I feel sorry for people that do not have the travel bug, for to me that seems a pretty small existence. Travel is the best education and the worst cure for curiosity.
The fountain show at Bellagio is worth a look. And it's free. So if you've gambled all your cash away head for Bellagio and the free Pirate show at Treasure Island. Plenty to see in Vegas without emptying your wallet!
London is not the warmest place to be for New Years but it is very festive! Seeing the holiday lights, ice skating at Somerset House, vendors selling chestnuts and mulled wine. Fighting the crowds shopping at the sales... : )
Headed back there in June to see the summer gardens!
Love the music festivals around the US. Provides a nice chance to see some good bands and also see some of the interesting cities across this country. Some favorites are Summerfest in Milwaukee, Wisconsin(around July 4th), Bumbershoot in Seattle, Washington (Labor Day), and Austin City Limits Fest in Austin, Texas (mid September). This year we are planning on Bumbershoot. It is located around the Space Needle and within close distance of the waterfront/Pike Market/etc. in downtown Seattle.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 59 Reviews
- 105 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 15 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- Commented on RituPrasad's profile page
- Posted in Travel London Forum "Re: Visiting London in August 2013"
- leeludalas and hasanhanks are now friends.
- Wrote a Review NY Pizza Pub! in Louisville Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Back in the ville!"
updated their Profile Page "Back in the ville!"
- updated a Oahu Travel Page "Braving the Volcano..."
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- London Intro, 11 reviews, 5 photos
- Oahu Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Louisville Intro, 10 reviews, 4 photos
- Seattle Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Chicago Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Redondo Beach Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Austin Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Portland Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos