"Back in the ville!" leeludalas's Profile
After 10 years in LA, it's a pleasure to be back in good old Kentucky! Home of the Louisville Slugger, Mohammed Ali, and of course, the DERBY!
Adding photos on my Louisville page now... Work in progress. :)
Travel to me is not an option but an imperative. I find every place I travel to provides a broadened sense of awareness and adds to my life experience. I feel sorry for people that do not have the travel bug, for to me that seems a pretty small existence. Travel is the best education and the worst cure for curiosity.
The fountain show at Bellagio is worth a look. And it's free. So if you've gambled all your cash away head for Bellagio and the free Pirate show at Treasure Island. Plenty to see in Vegas without emptying your wallet!
London is not the warmest place to be for New Years but it is very festive! Seeing the holiday lights, ice skating at Somerset House, vendors selling chestnuts and mulled wine. Fighting the crowds shopping at the sales... : )
Headed back there in June to see the summer gardens!
Love the music festivals around the US. Provides a nice chance to see some good bands and also see some of the interesting cities across this country. Some favorites are Summerfest in Milwaukee, Wisconsin(around July 4th), Bumbershoot in Seattle, Washington (Labor Day), and Austin City Limits Fest in Austin, Texas (mid September). This year we are planning on Bumbershoot. It is located around the Space Needle and within close distance of the waterfront/Pike Market/etc. in downtown Seattle.
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 59 Reviews
- 105 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 15 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- Commented on RituPrasad's profile page
- Posted in Travel London Forum "Re: Visiting London in August 2013"
- leeludalas and hasanhanks are now friends.
- Wrote a Review NY Pizza Pub! in Louisville Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Back in the ville!"
updated their Profile Page "Back in the ville!"
- updated a Oahu Travel Page "Braving the Volcano..."
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- London Intro, 11 reviews, 5 photos
- Oahu Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Louisville Intro, 10 reviews, 4 photos
- Seattle Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Chicago Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Redondo Beach Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Austin Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Portland Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22457 Reviews - 54961 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2699 Reviews - 7919 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23314 Reviews - 48908 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15642 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2056 Reviews - 3865 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7828 Reviews - 20233 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8419 Reviews - 17290 Photos