"One of the most beautiful places I've ever seen" Ærø by barrikello
Ærø Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 91 photos
The Island of Aero, reachable only by ferry from Fyn, is somewhat a pearl in the Danish archipelago. I toured part of it by bike on a day trip from Svendborg and I regret the little time I had. The island is pleasantly blessed by a milder weather and by a hilly landscape. Dotted by windmills and farmhouses, few cars and plenty of bicycles. A real paradise.
On cycling around the island of Aero what strikes is the beauty of the scenery. The tidy and colorful countryside joins... more travel advice
barrikello's Related Pages
Ærø Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ærø and Ærøskøbing"
- "One of the most beautiful places I've ever seen"
- "Can't say enough good things about ?r?!"
- "Wonderful Alcatraz hehehehe Academy time!!"
- "Biking on Ærø"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ærø
- Hotels in Ærø
- Transportation in Ærø
- Restaurants in Ærø
- Shopping in Ærø
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ærø
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Ærø?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ærø
Top 10 Pages
- Bergamo Intro, 41 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lecce Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Lucerne Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Verona Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Odense Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Cremona Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Tønder Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Mantova Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos