"The lively capital of North Jutland" Ålborg by barrikello
Ålborg Travel Guide: 73 reviews and 187 photos
Aalborg lies in a spectacular position on the Limfjorden that cuts Jutland in two parts. The city is nice and lively, though not really rich in history and monuments. Being there in mid summer it's been very pleasant to enjoy the breathtaking sunset on the fjord at 11,30 pm.
Absolutely not to be missed. On the hill facing the city of Alborg - actually in Noerresundby - there is this stunning... more travel advice
barrikello's Related Pages
Ålborg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Aalborg - A Revitalized City"
- "The 3rd biggest city in Denmark"
- "Center of northern Danish industry"
- "The lively capital of North Jutland"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ålborg
- Hotels in Ålborg
- Transportation in Ålborg
- Nightlife in Ålborg
- Restaurants in Ålborg
- Shopping in Ålborg
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Ålborg
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Ålborg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ålborg
Top 10 Pages
- Bergamo Intro, 41 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lecce Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Lucerne Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Verona Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Odense Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Cremona Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Tønder Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Mantova Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos