"A sleepy town with few highlights" Haderslev by barrikello
Haderslev Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 11 photos
Haderslev is not really a place worth a stopover, except for its nice youth hostel. Anyway, I liked taking a stroll in its tidy and nice streets. Moreover, the Vor Frue KIrke Church is worth a visit, hosting some Danish masterpieces. The Torvet is probably a little bit anonymous. What I appreciated most of this industrial town is its nice setting by a fjord and the peaceful large park that links its center with the area where the youth hostel is located. In this park, I noticed some sculptures made by carving the dead trunks.
barrikello's Related Pages
Haderslev Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hejsager Beach"
- "A sleepy town with few highlights"
- "Medium-sized ttown in southern Jutland"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Haderslev
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Haderslev?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Haderslev
Top 10 Pages
- Bergamo Intro, 41 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lecce Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Lucerne Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Verona Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Odense Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Cremona Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Tønder Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Mantova Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
Latest Haderslev hotel reviews
- Norden Hotel
- 10 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 21, 2013