"Windy, powerful North Sea" Top 5 Page for this destination Hirtshals by barrikello
Hirtshals Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 36 photos
Hirsthals is the place I look for when travelling. In those spots (rare enough) I find what I need: loneliness, emotions, the forces of nature. Hirtshals reminded me a bit of Iceland - my favourite country - with its cold atmosphere, the fish commerce and the beauty of its setting, on the North Sea. I strongly reccommend to take a look at it.
barrikello's Related Pages
Hirtshals Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Windy, powerful North Sea"
- "On my way to.."
- "Gateway to Norway with nice nature and fishing."
- "A small but busy port"
- "The tiny sleepy Hirthals"
- "The Greatest Aquarium of Northern Europe"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hirtshals
- Hotels in Hirtshals
- Transportation in Hirtshals
- Restaurants in Hirtshals
- Shopping in Hirtshals
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hirtshals
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Hirtshals?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hirtshals
Top 10 Pages
- Bergamo Intro, 41 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lecce Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Lucerne Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Verona Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Odense Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Cremona Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Tønder Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Mantova Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos