"A small jem near Copenhagen" Top 5 Page for this destination Køge by barrikello
Køge Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 87 photos
Koge is a small town just south of Copenhagen. It's a quiet place worth a visit, with a beautiful center and some ancient buildings. It has 36,000 inhabitants and it's located some 30 kms far from the capital. If Copenhagen is full - especially in early summer - Koge can be used as a base for sightseeing the capital, as it's linked by the underground.
Just 8 kms far from Koge, deepened in a beautiful green landscape, lies Vallo Slot, an unmissable castle built in the... more travel advice
barrikello's Related Pages
Køge Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An old town on the edge of the big city"
- "Historic harbour"
- "A small jem near Copenhagen"
- "WELCOME TO MY KOEGE PAGE......:-)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Køge
- Hotels in Køge
- Transportation in Køge
- Restaurants in Køge
- Shopping in Køge
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Køge
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Køge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Køge
Top 10 Pages
- Bergamo Intro, 41 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lecce Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Lucerne Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Verona Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Odense Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Cremona Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Tønder Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Mantova Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos