"Culture, Architecture and... Bicycles!" Odense by barrikello
Odense Travel Guide: 280 reviews and 845 photos
Birthplace of the world known Hans Christian Andersen, Odense is a city of art, culture, beauty. Capital of the island of Fyn, with its 175,000 inhabitants, has a wide and outstanding pedestrian area, crossed by thousands of bikers. Its atmosphere is young, charming, attractive. The girls here are breathtaking.
Odense is the capital of cycling in Denmark. Bike tracks are everywhere and often is necessary for pedestrians to give... more travel advice
In the eastern part of the historic center there's a maze of narrow streets with plenty of old houses. In Nedergade 2... more travel advice
barrikello's Related Pages
Odense Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The birthplace of H.C. Andersen & more !"
- "Friends in Odense"
- "to travel is to live!"
- "My home town"
- "More than H.C. Andersen"
- "Odense's Magic"
- "Culture, Architecture and... Bicycles!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Odense
- Hotels in Odense
- Transportation in Odense
- Nightlife in Odense
- Restaurants in Odense
- Shopping in Odense
- Warnings and Dangers in Odense
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Odense
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Odense?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Odense
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bergamo Intro, 41 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lecce Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Lucerne Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Verona Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Odense Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Cremona Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Tønder Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Mantova Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos