"Where the two seas meet" Skagen by barrikello
Skagen Travel Guide: 77 reviews and 180 photos
Skagen is the ultimate target for a tourist travelling through JUtland. It locates at the end of the peninsula. The town is really nice and has an important art gallery - the Skagen Movement. What impresses more, indeed, is the sand stripe that leads to the meeting of the two seas - Kattegat and Skagerrak or, better, the North Sea and the Baltic Sea. Skagen is full of tourists but still a magic place.
- Pros:art and nature
- Cons:too many tourists
That's a stunning vew of the Jutland's end from the air. It gives the impression of the meeting of the seas and of the... more travel advice
Climbing up the Gra Fyr - though a bit dangerous on its steep steps - is really worth. From there, it's possible to... more travel advice
barrikello's Related Pages
Skagen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The very Top of Danmark"
- "Land of Light UNDER CONSTRUCTION"
- "Artist's Haven"
- "The northern-most point of Jutland."
- "Where the two seas meet"
- "Skagen - nature, art and shining beaches"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Skagen
- Hotels in Skagen
- Transportation in Skagen
- Nightlife in Skagen
- Restaurants in Skagen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Skagen
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Skagen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Skagen
Photos in SkagenSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Bergamo Intro, 41 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lecce Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Lucerne Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Verona Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Odense Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Cremona Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Tønder Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Mantova Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos