"A lovely old commercial town." Tønder by barrikello
Tønder Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 47 photos
Tonder has been a pleasant surprise for me. This small town - 12,000 inhabitants - is a really attractive spot on the German border. I can't really express what impressed me, maybe its peaceful atmosphere or the gorgeous architecture of its buildings, made up by the rich merchants of the town. I spent there a whole day and I don't regret it.
- Pros:Peaceful, clean, tidy
- Cons:A bit boring
- In a nutshell:A good "off the beaten path" stopover
Well, 5 kms far from Toender lies the wonder of South Jutland: a small village called Mogeltonder. Originally built to... more travel advice
I spent one night at the hostel and I can say that it has been a positive experience. This hostel is not really modern... more travel advice
barrikello's Related Pages
Tønder Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A lovely old commercial town."
- "Tønder - a pleasant old market town"
- "Good old little Tønder"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tønder
- Hotels in Tønder
- Transportation in Tønder
- Nightlife in Tønder
- Restaurants in Tønder
- Shopping in Tønder
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tønder
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Tønder?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tønder
Photos in TønderSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bergamo Intro, 41 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lecce Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Lucerne Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Verona Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Odense Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Cremona Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Tønder Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Mantova Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos