Bergamo Nightlife Tips by barrikello
Bergamo Nightlife: 35 reviews and 67 photos
The Ritual is just the place for chill out on weekdays and have a decent Guinness or a Kilkenny. This is the place where the locals mingles with the foreigners, basically the only one in town. It's nothing special but nice people gather here. It's the ideal place to meet new people before going to dance. Chance to see the int'l football matches.
Dress Code: Dress as you like
Address: Via San Francesco 1/3
Directions: It is located just a few meters from the downtown (Porta Nuova), just follow V.le Papa Giovanni towards the station and turn left in Via San Francesco
Theme: Eating and Drinking
Yes, finally we have a sort of a disco in Bergamo. Coz of an agreement with the Church there couldn't be any disco here...
Byron's a quite snob club, but on Tuesdays it welcomes Erasmus students and foreign tourist. The entrance is free. It has two rooms, one designed for live music or pre dancing and the other one is a small disco.
The atmosphere is quite entertaining, the club is indeed small and can become overcrowded.
Dress Code: Smart on Fridays and Sats.
Address: Via Palma il Vecchio 19
Directions: Ten minutes from the downtown, direction Piazza Pontida (West)
More Reviews (39)
- See All Bergamasco dialect
- See All Santa Grata Church
- See All Monastero di Astino
- See All The bells strike at ten (pm)!
- See All Orio al Serio Airport
- See All Great Neapolitan Pizza
barrikello's Related Pages
Bergamo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Tale of Two Cities!"
- "A tale of two (Italian) cities"
- "Town of two parts......"
- "Bergamo Città Alta, what a beautiful discovery!"
- "My 'Bèrghem'"
- "MEDIEVAL BERGAMO"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bergamo
- Hotels in Bergamo
- Transportation in Bergamo
- Nightlife in Bergamo
- Restaurants in Bergamo
- Shopping in Bergamo
- Warnings and Dangers in Bergamo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bergamo
- 41 Reviews
- 44 Photos
- 9 Forum posts
- 55 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Bergamo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bergamo
Photos in BergamoSee All Photos (44)
Top 10 Pages
- Bergamo Intro, 41 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lecce Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Lucerne Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Verona Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Odense Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Cremona Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Tønder Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Mantova Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos