"Stradivari's birthplace" Cremona by barrikello
Cremona Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 105 photos
Cremona is one of my favourite Lombardy towns. It doesn't boast anything unmissable - still, it's quiet and pleasant, true. It gave birth to the world wide famous violin composer, named Stradivari and now many artists keep his passion alive by carving the most requested violins in the world.
- Pros:Quiet and pleasant, 'far from the madding crowd'
- In a nutshell:A place to discover, worth the visit
Cremona is historically linked with music. Apart from great composers like Ponchielli and Monteverdi, Cremona saw the... more travel advice
This is the most famous candy store of Cremona - since 1836 - where the "torrone" (nougat) and "mostarda" (sweet, sour... more travel advice
barrikello's Related Pages
Cremona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cycling in Cremona"
- "Stradivari's town"
- "Stradivari's birthplace"
- "City with the highest bell tower"
- "Cremona, Italy"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cremona
- Hotels in Cremona
- Transportation in Cremona
- Restaurants in Cremona
- Shopping in Cremona
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cremona
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Cremona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cremona
Top 10 Pages
- Bergamo Intro, 41 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lecce Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Lucerne Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Verona Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Odense Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Cremona Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Tønder Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Mantova Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos