"The best sea in the whole Italy" Top 5 Page for this destination Otranto by barrikello
Otranto Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 101 photos
Otranto is placed every year at the top of the best seaside town chart in Italy. This means not only some of the cleanest waters in the Mediterranean, but also quality of life and of tourism.
Moreover, Otranto is a place full of history and charme. So, not to be missed for any reason.
- Pros:Best sea in Italy
- Cons:Too crowded in summer
- In a nutshell:Suitable for a perfect holiday
Right form the stairs that leads to the castle it's possible to have a look at the beauty of the sea. They say that even... more travel advice
The beautiful rose window has 16 spokes and its filigree dates back to the 16th century. It's the only decoration of the... more travel advice
barrikello's Related Pages
Otranto Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "There's a castle in Otranto"
- "The best sea in the whole Italy"
- "Had no idea it would be this nice"
- "Otranto is a jewlery"
- "Adriatic Perfection"
- "Are you ready to be enchanted?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Otranto
- Hotels in Otranto
- Transportation in Otranto
- Nightlife in Otranto
- Restaurants in Otranto
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Otranto
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Otranto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Otranto
Top 10 Pages
- Bergamo Intro, 41 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lecce Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Lucerne Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Verona Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Odense Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Cremona Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Tønder Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Mantova Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos