"A breathless rock-carved promenade" Zoagli by barrikello
Zoagli Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 18 photos
Zoagli is a tiny village on the beautiful Riviera di Levante. Severely damaged during the WW2 bombings, it holds a delightful coastal path carved in the rock. It represents a good escapade from the overcrowded Rapallo and Chiavari and it has a nice pebbled beach.
- Pros:The scenografic promenade
- Cons:The two bridges that spoil the landscape
- In a nutshell:A good getaway from the overcrowded Riviera
Probably not the best beach in Italy but the sea is rather clean if compared to other places in Liguria. A Con's is that... more travel advice
barrikello's Related Pages
Zoagli Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A breathless rock-carved promenade"
- "a little village on the coast"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zoagli
- Hotels in Zoagli
- Transportation in Zoagli
- Restaurants in Zoagli
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zoagli
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Zoagli?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zoagli
Top 10 Pages
- Bergamo Intro, 41 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lecce Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Lucerne Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Verona Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Odense Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Cremona Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Tønder Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Mantova Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos