"North Bend/Snoqualmie" North Bend by girladventure
North Bend Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 17 photos
North Bend is situated at the entrance to the Cascade Mountains at the foot of Mount Si. I love this small town, with it's mountain air, open space. Too bad didn't stay long enough to hike Mt. Si.
From North Bend it's a short drive to the town of Snoqualmie, home to the second-most-visited natural wonder in Washington — the 268-foot Snoqualmie Falls.
Hike to the bottom of the falls. An easy trail for 1-1/2 miles along the south fork of the Snoqualmie River, and arrive at beautiful Twin Falls. A wooden footbridge crosses the river between the two falls, and an observation deck provides an impressive view of the lower falls.
**more pics to come**
girladventure's Related Pages
North Bend Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "North Bend "Welcome to Twin Peaks""
- "Twin Peaks"
- "priscillaqod's new North Bend Page"
- "North Bend/Snoqualmie"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in North Bend
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to North Bend?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in North Bend
Top 10 Pages
- Kauai Intro, 27 reviews, 33 photos
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 2 reviews, 33 photos, 5 travelogues
- Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 6 reviews, 29 photos, 4 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- San Bernardino Intro, 32 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lone Pine Intro, 2 reviews, 28 photos, 3 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 3 reviews, 25 photos, 4 travelogues
- Marrakesh Intro, 2 reviews, 25 photos, 4 travelogues
- Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 1 review, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber Intro, 6 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue