"BC Lower Mainland" Vancouver by worldcam
Vancouver Travel Guide: 3,957 reviews and 8,257 photos
Mountains and Ocean, how does it get any better than this? Vancouver is a fantastic city on the water where one can go hiking in the mountains in the moring (or ski in the winter) and then swim (in the summer) in the afternoon in the ocean. If is only didn't rain so much.....picures later.
Now this is a nice drive. Up the coast to Whistler and then UP the mountain in the gondola to the view at the top. Stunning. (Rockies again!) Pictures Later
You could spend days here....and maybe you should. Lot's of walking trails through Pacific rainforest -- it's hard to believe you are so close to the city. HUGE trees and great views of the city (downtown and North Van).
We found this MONSTER of a tree in Stanely Park -- you could live inside this thing! more travel advice
worldcam's Related Pages
Vancouver Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Local's Perspective"
- "Vancouver, BC - Canada's Pacific Gem!"
- "Vancouver, BC, Canada!"
- "Vancouver, my current home"
- "Vancouver,the best neighbor city of the USA!"
- "Summer in Vancouver"
- "The big city on the West Coast"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vancouver
- Hotels in Vancouver
- Transportation in Vancouver
- Nightlife in Vancouver
- Restaurants in Vancouver
- Shopping in Vancouver
- Warnings and Dangers in Vancouver
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vancouver
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Vancouver?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vancouver
Photos in VancouverSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Australia Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ilha de Boipeba Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos
- Thailand Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos, 2 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Brazil Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- Russia Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Salvador da Bahia Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Norway Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nevada Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 2 travelogues
No friends yet.