"Nice daytrip from Shanghai" Suzhou by salisbury3933
Suzhou Travel Guide: 346 reviews and 1,115 photos
Suzhou was a really enjoyable day trip from Shanghai. Slower paced, laid back without the hardsell.
There are some really interesting places to visit.
There are a number of gardens in Suzhou, but this is the largest one, and the only one we had the time to visit. It has... more travel advice
The Suzhou area is well known for its silk, and this place is a good place to find out more about it, including seeing... more travel advice
salisbury3933's Related Pages
Suzhou Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Suzhou - Gardens and Canals"
- "Fabled city of gardens"
- "Suzhou - Shang You Tian Tang Xia You Su Hang!"
- "Suzhou has it all"
- "Garden City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Suzhou
- Hotels in Suzhou
- Transportation in Suzhou
- Nightlife in Suzhou
- Restaurants in Suzhou
- Shopping in Suzhou
- Warnings and Dangers in Suzhou
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Suzhou
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (78)
Have you been to Suzhou?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Suzhou
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 84 reviews, 120 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matsuyama Intro, 52 reviews, 62 photos
- Japan Intro, 54 reviews, 44 photos
- Upper Hutt Intro, 33 reviews, 61 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wellington Intro, 31 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vladivostok Intro, 22 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 22 reviews, 14 photos
- Seoul Intro, 13 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rarotonga Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ehime-ken Intro, 16 reviews, 18 photos