"The Zoo and Pottery" Tobe by salisbury3933
Tobe Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 3 photos
Tobe （砥部） is where the prefectural zoo is located.
Now that I am a parent I can see myself visiting Tobe frequently when I am back in Ehime.
Tobe is also known for its high quality pottery, known as 'tobeyaki'.
Possibly also of interest, but not a place I have visited is Kodomo no shiro, or Children's castle, with a lot of activities for children. Perhaps I will be able to cover this next time I am in Ehime for a visit.
The prefectural Zoo is also in Tobe, and is fairly standard as far as zoos go, but it's a nice place to take a picnic... more travel advice
salisbury3933's Related Pages
Tobe Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Tobe
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Tobe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tobe
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 79 reviews, 113 photos, 1 travelogue
- Japan Intro, 54 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matsuyama Intro, 43 reviews, 47 photos
- Upper Hutt Intro, 26 reviews, 43 photos
- Wellington Intro, 30 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vladivostok Intro, 22 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 22 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rarotonga Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Taipei Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nouméa Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos