"Bus and Train Museum" Kawasaki by salisbury3933
Kawasaki Travel Guide: 54 reviews and 127 photos
Have barely visited Kawasaki, even though I have been in Tokyo for the last 4 and a half years.
Although I have been there on occasion for work reasons, the trip to the train and bus museum was the first time I had been to Kawasaki for leisure reasons.
Anyway, a good museum for the wee ones, and hopefully I can add some more Kawasaki tips soon.
salisbury3933's Related Pages
Kawasaki Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The neighbourhood ...Then and Now"
- "Bus and Train Museum"
- "Nihon Minkaen"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kawasaki
- Hotels in Kawasaki
- Transportation in Kawasaki
- Nightlife in Kawasaki
- Restaurants in Kawasaki
- Shopping in Kawasaki
- Warnings and Dangers in Kawasaki
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kawasaki
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Kawasaki?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kawasaki
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 80 reviews, 114 photos, 1 travelogue
- Japan Intro, 54 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matsuyama Intro, 44 reviews, 48 photos
- Upper Hutt Intro, 27 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wellington Intro, 30 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vladivostok Intro, 22 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 22 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rarotonga Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Taipei Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nouméa Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos