"One of the best castles in Japan" Top 5 Page for this destination Matsumoto by salisbury3933
Matsumoto Travel Guide: 50 reviews and 197 photos
Matsumoto is quite an interesting town, and the main attraction is the castle. Of the many Japanese castles I have seen, it would have to be the 2nd best, behind Himeji.
The Azusa express train goes direct from Shinjuku station in Tokyo to Matsumoto on around an hourly basis. Takes just... more travel advice
salisbury3933's Related Pages
Matsumoto Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Matsumoto as the hub of central Japan"
- "Japan's oldest castle and a city of clocks!"
- "I love this city!"
- "One of the best castles in Japan"
- "asantetravel's new Matsumoto Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Matsumoto
- Hotels in Matsumoto
- Transportation in Matsumoto
- Nightlife in Matsumoto
- Restaurants in Matsumoto
- Warnings and Dangers in Matsumoto
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Matsumoto
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Matsumoto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Matsumoto
- Posted in Travel Japan Forum "Re: As a US citizen living in..."
- Commented on one of Toshioohsako's Matsumoto travel pages
- Wrote a Review Not sure what this is all about! in Matsumoto Local Customs
- created a Matsumoto Travel Page "One of the best castles in Japan"
- Uploaded a Photo to "One of the best castles in Japan"
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 79 reviews, 113 photos, 1 travelogue
- Japan Intro, 54 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matsuyama Intro, 43 reviews, 47 photos
- Upper Hutt Intro, 26 reviews, 44 photos
- Wellington Intro, 30 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vladivostok Intro, 22 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 22 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rarotonga Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Taipei Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nouméa Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos