"Castle Town" Odawara by salisbury3933
Odawara Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 81 photos
Odawara is very much the gateway to Hakone these days, but has a long history as a feudal outpost, hence the castle in town.
There's nothing to stop the visitor to Hakone dropping in for a look.
Odawara is on the coast, sandwiched between two peninsulas, meaning some good views from the top of the castle. Here... more travel advice
Odawara's main attraction is without doubt the castle. It's not Japan's most spectacular castle, but it's still a good... more travel advice
salisbury3933's Related Pages
Odawara Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "ODAWARA CITY in the spring"
- "Odawara Gateway to Hakone"
- "Castle Town"
- "trippingstonefree odawara"
- "Don't miss Odawara if you're going to Hakone"
- "Odawara, Kanagawa, JAPAN"
- "Odawara, JP"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Odawara
- Transportation in Odawara
- Restaurants in Odawara
- Shopping in Odawara
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Odawara
- 5 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Odawara?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Odawara
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 80 reviews, 114 photos, 1 travelogue
- Japan Intro, 54 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matsuyama Intro, 44 reviews, 48 photos
- Upper Hutt Intro, 31 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wellington Intro, 31 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vladivostok Intro, 22 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 22 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rarotonga Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Taipei Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nouméa Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos