"Okayama" Okayama by salisbury3933
Okayama Travel Guide: 102 reviews and 323 photos
Okayama is a town on the main Shinkansen line. There are a lot of attractions in the same area of town, around 15 minutes walk from the main station, with the castle, Korakoen gardens and various museums all close by. It also has excellent connections to a lot of places, due to being on the Shinkansen line, and it's also a gateway to Shikoku, with the bridge to Kagawa not being far away.
This landscape garden is reputed to be one of the best in Japan. It's a relaxing place to take a stroll. more travel advice
Due to the fact that the road/rail bridge was completed in 1988, Okayama has good train connections to Shikoku, with... more travel advice
salisbury3933's Related Pages
Okayama Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Just Peachy!"
- "Okayama - gateway to Shikoku Island"
- "MOMOTARO!! (PEACH BOY)"
- "My town"
- "Okayama Prefecture"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Okayama
- Hotels in Okayama
- Transportation in Okayama
- Nightlife in Okayama
- Restaurants in Okayama
- Shopping in Okayama
- Warnings and Dangers in Okayama
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Okayama
- 5 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Okayama?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Okayama
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 80 reviews, 114 photos, 1 travelogue
- Japan Intro, 54 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matsuyama Intro, 44 reviews, 48 photos
- Upper Hutt Intro, 27 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wellington Intro, 30 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vladivostok Intro, 22 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 22 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rarotonga Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Taipei Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nouméa Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (29)
Latest Okayama hotel reviews