"Takamatsu" Takamatsu by salisbury3933
Takamatsu Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 44 photos
The first company that employed me when I was in Japan had its head office in Takamatsu, so I spent a week there in training, and frequently visited thereafter, both to catch up with friends, and for work.
It's a pleasant city, and as not far from the bigger cities in the Kansai region either. Three hours on a ferry, or a couple on a train and you can be in Osaka.
Nice gardens here. Well worth taking a leisurely stroll around the grounds. more travel advice
There's an excellent value beer garden on top of the Temmaya department store, I spent a very happy five hours there... more travel advice
salisbury3933's Related Pages
Takamatsu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Historical Takamatsu"
- "One day visit"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Takamatsu
- Hotels in Takamatsu
- Transportation in Takamatsu
- Restaurants in Takamatsu
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Takamatsu
- 7 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (76)
Have you been to Takamatsu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Takamatsu
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 81 reviews, 115 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matsuyama Intro, 50 reviews, 59 photos
- Japan Intro, 54 reviews, 44 photos
- Upper Hutt Intro, 33 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wellington Intro, 31 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vladivostok Intro, 22 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 22 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rarotonga Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Taipei Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nouméa Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos