"Navy town" Top 5 Page for this destination Yokosuka by salisbury3933
Yokosuka Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 40 photos
Yokosuka is home to both a US Navy base, as well as a Japanese Naval Self Defence Force base.
It has quite a naval history, and that for me is what makes it interesting.
There's a direct train from Keikyu Shinagawa station in Tokyo to Yokosuka . It may be best to get the express train to... more travel advice
salisbury3933's Related Pages
Yokosuka Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "It's what you make of it!"
- "Navy town"
- "Not JUST a Navy town..."
- "Nobori-gumo Onsen"
- "Yokosuka Japan"
- "Blair's new Yokosuka Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Yokosuka
- Hotels in Yokosuka
- Transportation in Yokosuka
- Restaurants in Yokosuka
- Shopping in Yokosuka
- Warnings and Dangers in Yokosuka
- See All...
Explore the World
- Thimphu Hotels
- Honeymoon Island State Recreation Area Hotels
- Nairobi National Park Hotels
- Kipahulu Hotels
- Province of Zambales
- Yerevan Hotels
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Clearwater Beach
- Billings Hotels
- State of Punjab
Badges & Stats in Yokosuka
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Yokosuka?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yokosuka
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 79 reviews, 113 photos, 1 travelogue
- Japan Intro, 54 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matsuyama Intro, 43 reviews, 47 photos
- Upper Hutt Intro, 26 reviews, 44 photos
- Wellington Intro, 30 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vladivostok Intro, 22 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 22 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rarotonga Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Taipei Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nouméa Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos