"The Cooks" Cook Islands by salisbury3933
Cook Islands Travel Guide: 443 reviews and 951 photos
I've only been to one of the 15 islands, Rarotonga, but I greatly enjoyed my time there.
It's a great place to relax, take in some good scenery, partake in activities, and also partake in some excellent seafood.
The Cooks are not an especially cheap destination, as just about everything needs to be imported from NZ, but it's a great place to relax.
salisbury3933's Related Pages
Cook Islands Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cook Island Soujourn"
- "Cook Islands"
- "A South Pacific paradise"
- "Rarotonga & Aitutaki"
- "THE COOK ISLANDS - PACIFIC DREAMS REALIZED"
- "Rarotonga - Paradise on Earth"
- "Cook Islands means Paradise on Earth"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cook Islands
- Hotels in Cook Islands
- Transportation in Cook Islands
- Nightlife in Cook Islands
- Restaurants in Cook Islands
- Shopping in Cook Islands
- Warnings and Dangers in Cook Islands
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Cook Islands
- 15 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Cook Islands?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cook Islands
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 80 reviews, 114 photos, 1 travelogue
- Japan Intro, 54 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matsuyama Intro, 44 reviews, 48 photos
- Upper Hutt Intro, 27 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wellington Intro, 30 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vladivostok Intro, 22 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 22 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rarotonga Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Taipei Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nouméa Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos