"Ussuriysk, cold but interesting!" Ussuriysk by salisbury3933
Ussuriysk Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 6 photos
Visited here in December and it was a few degrees colder than Vladivostok. Because of that I didn't do as much exploring of the city as I would have liked.
Still it was interesting to have a look at a smaller city and get a feel for regional Russia.
In summer Ussuriysk could easily be done as a day trip from Vladivostok.
There are also buses to China from here, and given that the border is not far away, there were more than a few Chinese in town.
The local history museum is moderately interesting with a bit of stuff on the history of the region. Exhibits range... more travel advice
salisbury3933's Related Pages
Ussuriysk Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Ussuriysk
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Ussuriysk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ussuriysk
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 79 reviews, 113 photos, 1 travelogue
- Japan Intro, 54 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matsuyama Intro, 43 reviews, 47 photos
- Upper Hutt Intro, 26 reviews, 44 photos
- Wellington Intro, 30 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vladivostok Intro, 22 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 22 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rarotonga Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Taipei Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nouméa Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos