"Kinugawa Onsen" Tochigi-ken by salisbury3933
Tochigi-ken Travel Guide: 373 reviews and 1,149 photos
Kinugawa onsen is clearly an area in decline. We passed through here on the way to our accommodation in nearby Kawaji onsen. A lot of hotels have shut up shop.
It is a hot spring town though, and most hotels are self contained, so it's definitely an option for those looking to get out of Tokyo and relax. I may come here again at some point for that reason.
salisbury3933's Related Pages
Tochigi-ken Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nikko, fascinating tourist attraction nearby Tokyo"
- "Kinugawa Onsen"
- "Wonderful Hospitality"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tochigi-ken
- Hotels in Tochigi-ken
- Transportation in Tochigi-ken
- Nightlife in Tochigi-ken
- Restaurants in Tochigi-ken
- Shopping in Tochigi-ken
- Warnings and Dangers in Tochigi-ken
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tochigi-ken
- 5 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (78)
Have you been to Tochigi-ken?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tochigi-ken
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 84 reviews, 120 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matsuyama Intro, 52 reviews, 62 photos
- Japan Intro, 54 reviews, 44 photos
- Upper Hutt Intro, 33 reviews, 61 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wellington Intro, 31 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vladivostok Intro, 22 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 22 reviews, 14 photos
- Seoul Intro, 13 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rarotonga Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ehime-ken Intro, 16 reviews, 18 photos