Japan Warnings Or Dangers Tips by salisbury3933
Japan Warnings and Dangers: 109 reviews and 86 photos
Hello Kitty Bus
Those people unenamoured with Hello Kitty will find no escape in Japan. Every region even has its own regional Hello Kitty souvenirs!
Yushukan museum at Yasukuni shrine
Note that some Museums in Japan are very much into historical revisionism, whitewashing events that may be embarrassing to Japan, in particular, but not restricted to WW2 atrocities.
The Yushukan museum in Tokyo is the worst example perhaps, but not the only one.
Many Japanese dislike this revisionist trend as well, but be prepared to see things that you will disagree with.
These guys in the black buses tend to be right wing racist crackpots related to criminal organisations.
They go around blaring stuff out of their loud speakers, criticising Japanese politicians with whom they disagree, and generally making incendiary comments about other countries, most notably North Korea and China.
Best to ignore them.
Most Japanese banks are not particularly well integrated into the worldwide banking system, so most Japanese banks do not allow overseas visitors to make withdrawals from their ATMs.
Luckily, the Japanese government has recognised this problem, and most post offices of a reasonable size will allow overseas card holders to make withdrawals.
More Reviews (50)
- See All Regional Rail Passes
- See All Beer Price Index (retail)
- See All Japan Tourism Information
- See All Sumo Tournaments
salisbury3933's Related Pages
Japan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "LAND AND NATURE OF JAPAN"
- "Japan has, what you've never experienced"
- "Nihon sugoi desu! (Japan is wonderful!)"
- "High Culture & Modernity"
- "Japan, My Friends, Our Trip...."
- "Paul's Journey Through Japan"
- "Tadaima!! (I came back!!)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Japan
- Hotels in Japan
- Transportation in Japan
- Nightlife in Japan
- Restaurants in Japan
- Shopping in Japan
- Warnings and Dangers in Japan
- See All...
Explore the World
- Mitake Hotels
- Lago di Alserio Hotels
- Loudon Heights Hotels
- Epe Hotels
- Oregon Warnings and Dangers
- Adult Advertising
- New Mexico Warnings and Dangers
- Lilongwe Warnings and Dangers
- Champagne-Ardenne Warnings and Dangers
- Province of Nova Scotia Warnings and Dangers
- Valparaíso Warnings and Dangers
- Intercourse Warnings and Dangers
- Airport and Luggage
- Diyarbakir Warnings and Dangers
- Novokuznetsk Warnings and Dangers
Badges & Stats in Japan
- 412 Reviews
- 519 Photos
- 228 Forum posts
- 74 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Japan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Japan
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 79 reviews, 113 photos, 1 travelogue
- Japan Intro, 54 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matsuyama Intro, 43 reviews, 47 photos
- Upper Hutt Intro, 26 reviews, 44 photos
- Wellington Intro, 30 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vladivostok Intro, 22 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 22 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rarotonga Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Taipei Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nouméa Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (27)
Top Japan hotels
- Tokyo Hotels
- 3921 Reviews - 9268 Photos
- Osaka Hotels
- 848 Reviews - 2363 Photos
- Okinawa Hotels
- 46 Reviews - 40 Photos
- Narita Hotels
- 133 Reviews - 237 Photos
- Shinjuku Hotels
- 84 Reviews - 256 Photos
- Takayama Hotels
- 119 Reviews - 396 Photos
- Yokohama Hotels
- 268 Reviews - 783 Photos
- Hiroshima Hotels
- 368 Reviews - 898 Photos
- Nagoya Hotels
- 398 Reviews - 1054 Photos
- Hakone Hotels
- 100 Reviews - 372 Photos
- Fukuoka Hotels
- 257 Reviews - 463 Photos
- Nikko Hotels
- 236 Reviews - 612 Photos
- Kobe Hotels
- 183 Reviews - 547 Photos
- Nara Hotels
- 221 Reviews - 909 Photos
- Sasebo Hotels
- 119 Reviews - 209 Photos