"Pricey, but very a very pleasant place to visit" Copenhagen by salisbury3933
Copenhagen Travel Guide: 3,944 reviews and 9,875 photos
I spent three days in Copenhagen visiting family, and really enjoyed the city. Nice architecture, plenty of greenery, and very easy to get around.
Hopefully a return visit will be not too far off.
Public transport around Copenhagen is excellent, as are the cycle lanes. Makes it very easy to get around. more travel advice
I didn't check out the restaurant, which is also very popular from all accounts, but spend a few hours in the bar,... more travel advice
salisbury3933's Related Pages
Copenhagen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Windy-ful Copenhagen"
- "COPENHAGEN ON THE CHEAP"
- "Operas and cycling in Copenhagen"
- "THE ROYAL CITY OF COPENHAGEN"
- "Highly Hygge!"
- "Copenhagen city of Absalon"
- "little mermaid?s city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Copenhagen
- Hotels in Copenhagen
- Transportation in Copenhagen
- Nightlife in Copenhagen
- Restaurants in Copenhagen
- Shopping in Copenhagen
- Warnings and Dangers in Copenhagen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Copenhagen
- 5 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (75)
Have you been to Copenhagen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Copenhagen
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 84 reviews, 120 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matsuyama Intro, 52 reviews, 62 photos
- Japan Intro, 54 reviews, 44 photos
- Upper Hutt Intro, 33 reviews, 61 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wellington Intro, 31 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vladivostok Intro, 22 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 22 reviews, 14 photos
- Seoul Intro, 13 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rarotonga Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ehime-ken Intro, 16 reviews, 18 photos