"My Home Town" Upper Hutt by salisbury3933
Upper Hutt Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 57 photos
Upper Hutt can't really be described as a tourist destination, but it's the place I grew up in and where have lived on and off. I returned to NZ in June 2012, and have just bought a house here, so expect to be here for some time.
It's more of a bed town for people working in Wellington, but there's plenty of nature to enjoy.
Here's a view of central UH from nearby hills, not a high rise in sight!
Upper Hutt has an abundance of parks and nature. It's good to get up into the hills to have a bit of a walk, or to just chill out in the park with a picnic.
7 Bar is for the most part a pub, however it does have a restaurant section, and I really enjoyed the stonegrill... more travel advice
UH has a number of options as far as walking goes, and this is a good one. We simply walked to the top and back again,... more travel advice
salisbury3933's Related Pages
Upper Hutt Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Upper Hutt
- Transportation in Upper Hutt
- Nightlife in Upper Hutt
- Restaurants in Upper Hutt
- Shopping in Upper Hutt
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Upper Hutt
- 31 Reviews
- 57 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Upper Hutt?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Upper Hutt
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 80 reviews, 114 photos, 1 travelogue
- Japan Intro, 54 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matsuyama Intro, 44 reviews, 48 photos
- Upper Hutt Intro, 31 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wellington Intro, 31 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vladivostok Intro, 22 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 22 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rarotonga Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Taipei Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nouméa Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos