"My Home Town" Upper Hutt by salisbury3933
Upper Hutt Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 61 photos
Upper Hutt can't really be described as a tourist destination, but it's the place I grew up in and where have lived on and off. I returned to NZ in June 2012, and have just bought a house here, so expect to be here for some time.
It's more of a bed town for people working in Wellington, but there's plenty of nature to enjoy.
Here's a view of central UH from nearby hills, not a high rise in sight!
Upper Hutt has an abundance of parks and nature. It's good to get up into the hills to have a bit of a walk, or to just chill out in the park with a picnic.
Longhorn Steakhouse and Bar is a nice little place at the bottom of Main St. You can pop in for a beer or two if you... more travel advice
Upper Hutt has its own craft brewery, and it is quite easy to buy this particular beer in UH. I have tried most of the... more travel advice
salisbury3933's Related Pages
Upper Hutt Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Upper Hutt
- Transportation in Upper Hutt
- Nightlife in Upper Hutt
- Restaurants in Upper Hutt
- Shopping in Upper Hutt
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Upper Hutt
- 33 Reviews
- 61 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (77)
Have you been to Upper Hutt?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Upper Hutt
Photos in Upper HuttSee All Photos (61)
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 81 reviews, 115 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matsuyama Intro, 50 reviews, 59 photos
- Japan Intro, 54 reviews, 44 photos
- Upper Hutt Intro, 33 reviews, 61 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wellington Intro, 31 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vladivostok Intro, 22 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 22 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rarotonga Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Taipei Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nouméa Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos