"My Home Town" Upper Hutt by salisbury3933
Upper Hutt Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 51 photos
Upper Hutt can't really be described as a tourist destination, but it's the place I grew up in and where have lived on and off. I returned to NZ in June 2012, and have just bought a house here, so expect to be here for some time.
It's more of a bed town for people working in Wellington, but there's plenty of nature to enjoy.
Here's a view of central UH from nearby hills, not a high rise in sight!
Upper Hutt has an abundance of parks and nature. It's good to get up into the hills to have a bit of a walk, or to just chill out in the park with a picnic.
This is a very popular little place on Main Street, busy with both people dining in and takeaways. It does some good... more travel advice
Upper Hutt has no shortage of Indian restaurants, however my meal at Yatra was possibly the best Indian meal I have had... more travel advice
salisbury3933's Related Pages
Upper Hutt Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Upper Hutt
- Transportation in Upper Hutt
- Nightlife in Upper Hutt
- Restaurants in Upper Hutt
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Upper Hutt
- 27 Reviews
- 51 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Upper Hutt?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Upper Hutt
Photos in Upper HuttSee All Photos (51)
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 80 reviews, 114 photos, 1 travelogue
- Japan Intro, 54 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matsuyama Intro, 44 reviews, 48 photos
- Upper Hutt Intro, 27 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wellington Intro, 30 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vladivostok Intro, 22 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 22 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rarotonga Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Taipei Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nouméa Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos