Martinborough Favorite Tips by salisbury3933
Martinborough Favorites: 2 reviews and 2 photos
Favorite thing: Not being a huge place at all, Martinborough is centred on the square, with some nice shops, cafes and restaurants in the vicinity.
Favorite thing: It's interesting to see these things in the vineyards. The reason is simply that Martinborough is susceptible to frosts during the colder months of the year, and frosts mean curtains for grapes.
Get the windmill going, and it keeps the air temperature at ground level warm enough.
More Reviews (4)
salisbury3933's Related Pages
Martinborough Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Down by the Hungaroa River"
- "Martinborough: where can I get a postcard ?"
- "Quintessential NZ"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Martinborough
- Hotels in Martinborough
- Restaurants in Martinborough
- Shopping in Martinborough
- Warnings and Dangers in Martinborough
- See All...
Explore the World
- Chite Hotels
- Weldon Hotels
- Kampong Keling Hotels
- Santo Tomas Hotels
Badges & Stats in Martinborough
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Martinborough?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Martinborough
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 79 reviews, 113 photos, 1 travelogue
- Japan Intro, 54 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matsuyama Intro, 43 reviews, 47 photos
- Upper Hutt Intro, 26 reviews, 44 photos
- Wellington Intro, 30 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vladivostok Intro, 22 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 22 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rarotonga Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Taipei Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nouméa Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos