"Rarotonga" Top 5 Page for this destination Rarotonga by salisbury3933
Rarotonga Travel Guide: 174 reviews and 423 photos
I first visited Rarotonga when I was 8 years old, and recently returned there for my brother's wedding. It's a great place to relax, and partake in plenty of snorkelling, swimming and kayaking.
The seafood is great and the locals are friendly.
Not many airlines fly to Rarotonga, but Air New Zealand does. From NZ it feels much like a domestic flight... more travel advice
Rarotonga is a great place to get out there and do heaps of snorkelling, kayaking, swimming and diving. Snorkelling and... more travel advice
salisbury3933's Related Pages
Rarotonga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rarotonga, Cook Islands"
- "Rarotonga - Cook Islands"
- "Rarotonga - So Close To Paradise"
- "The Cook Islands"
- "Ravishing Rarotonga"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rarotonga
- Hotels in Rarotonga
- Transportation in Rarotonga
- Nightlife in Rarotonga
- Restaurants in Rarotonga
- Shopping in Rarotonga
- Warnings and Dangers in Rarotonga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rarotonga
- 14 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (78)
Have you been to Rarotonga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rarotonga
Photos in RarotongaSee All Photos (20)
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 84 reviews, 120 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matsuyama Intro, 52 reviews, 62 photos
- Japan Intro, 54 reviews, 44 photos
- Upper Hutt Intro, 33 reviews, 61 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wellington Intro, 31 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vladivostok Intro, 22 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 22 reviews, 14 photos
- Seoul Intro, 13 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rarotonga Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ehime-ken Intro, 16 reviews, 18 photos