"Fish and Chips on the beach" Petone by salisbury3933
Petone Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 72 photos
There's a fantastic fish and chip shop on the Esplanade, and many a time I was on the beach there munching away.
There's more to Petone of course, but it's a great little part of Wellington. The area is full of restaurants and cafes.
I now work in Petone so will no doubt update this page periodically with restaurant tips in particular.
This places does an excellent value lunch special from $8.90 for a vegetarian curry with rice and naan bread. For meat... more travel advice
This chain specialises in steaks, chicken dishes, ribs and fish dishes, all served in very generous portions. Service is... more travel advice
salisbury3933's Related Pages
Petone Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Super little place"
- "Fish and Chips on the beach"
- "Early Settlers at the End of the Sand Beach"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Petone
- 5 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (76)
Have you been to Petone?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Petone
Photos in PetoneSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 81 reviews, 115 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matsuyama Intro, 50 reviews, 59 photos
- Japan Intro, 54 reviews, 44 photos
- Upper Hutt Intro, 33 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wellington Intro, 31 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vladivostok Intro, 22 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 22 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rarotonga Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Taipei Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nouméa Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos