"Fish and Chips on the beach" Petone by salisbury3933
Petone Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 64 photos
There's a fantastic fish and chip shop on the Esplanade, and many a time I was on the beach there munching away.
There's more to Petone of course, but it's a great little part of Wellington.
We paid a visit to the Petone Settler's museum, outlining the history of the settlers who came to the area. It's... more travel advice
salisbury3933's Related Pages
Petone Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Super little place"
- "Fish and Chips on the beach"
- "Early Settlers at the End of the Sand Beach"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Petone
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Petone?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Petone
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 80 reviews, 114 photos, 1 travelogue
- Japan Intro, 54 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matsuyama Intro, 44 reviews, 48 photos
- Upper Hutt Intro, 27 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wellington Intro, 30 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vladivostok Intro, 22 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 22 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rarotonga Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Taipei Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nouméa Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos