"Wanganui- The river City" Wanganui by salisbury3933
Wanganui Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 49 photos
We spent an enjoyable 24 hours in Wanganui, enjoying what the city has to offer. It's a pleasant place to visit, with enough attractions to keep the visitor busy for a day or two.
The riverboat cruise is apparently well worth doing, but it pays to book, as we found out when the cruise was booked... more travel advice
This museum, in Queens Park near the Sarjeant gallery is an outstanding museum, with much on the history of the area,... more travel advice
salisbury3933's Related Pages
Wanganui Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wanganui - New Zealand"
- "Wanganui,New Zealand"
- "The River City!!"
- "The River City"
- "Wanganui- The river City"
- "WANGANUI NORTH ISALND NEW ZEALAND"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wanganui
- Hotels in Wanganui
- Nightlife in Wanganui
- Restaurants in Wanganui
- Warnings and Dangers in Wanganui
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wanganui
- 6 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Wanganui?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wanganui
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 80 reviews, 114 photos, 1 travelogue
- Japan Intro, 54 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matsuyama Intro, 44 reviews, 48 photos
- Upper Hutt Intro, 27 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wellington Intro, 30 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vladivostok Intro, 22 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 22 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rarotonga Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Taipei Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nouméa Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (29)
Latest Wanganui hotel reviews
- Aotea Motor Lodge
- 67 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 15, 2013