"Cairns" Cairns by salisbury3933
Cairns Travel Guide: 889 reviews and 2,378 photos
I visited Cairns for a wedding a few years back and was lucky to have the chance to visit again on the way from NZ to Japan.
There is plenty to do, and we had a great time. We could easily have had a few more days there, enjoying the activities on offer.
That said, it is a bit on the expensive side.
Dropped in here for lunch when we visited Palm Cove, and it was a really nice meal. Seafood is understandably the main... more travel advice
Excellent Thai food here. Really enjoyed our meal, even if it is a bit pricier than your average Thai place, the quality... more travel advice
salisbury3933's Related Pages
Cairns Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cairns QLD more than a tourist city."
- "CAIRNS (PAGES UNDER CONSTRUCTION)"
- "Cairns - A Land of Contrast"
- "Cairns - gateway to Far North Queensland"
- "Tropical North Queensland's landing strip...Cairns"
- "IMPREXXION: CAIRNS"
- "Cairns in the Far North"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cairns
- Hotels in Cairns
- Transportation in Cairns
- Nightlife in Cairns
- Restaurants in Cairns
- Shopping in Cairns
- Warnings and Dangers in Cairns
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cairns
- 7 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (77)
Have you been to Cairns?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cairns
Photos in CairnsSee All Photos (20)
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 81 reviews, 115 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matsuyama Intro, 50 reviews, 59 photos
- Japan Intro, 54 reviews, 44 photos
- Upper Hutt Intro, 33 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wellington Intro, 31 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vladivostok Intro, 22 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 22 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rarotonga Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Taipei Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nouméa Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos